The Together Fund is a support package to help the sport and physical activity sector through the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. The funding for this programme comes from Sport England and the National Lottery but administered locally by Northamptonshire Sport.
Within applications we are looking for organisations that can demonstrate they fulfil the criteria listed below.
The Together Fund will continue to focus on these priority audiences are:
- Lower socio-economic groups (eligible delivery areas can be found here)
- Ethnically diverse communities
- Disabled people
- People with long-term health conditions.
Additional weighting will go to applications showing:
- How the funding will help support their participants to remain active post funding.
- How the funding will remain within the locality of the organisation/ delivery site/ community.
- That the funded organisation has a strong workforce to deliver the project, or shows they are willing to engage in part funded training to increase their workforce.
- The existing relationship the club/group have with the target audience and the extent of its reach into the target community.
- That they are based in North Northants, in particular:
- Avondale/ Grange (Kettering),
- Kingswood (Corby),
- Corby as a whole,
- Victoria (Wellingborough),
- They are aiming to engage the West Northants Bangladeshi and Caribbean Communities.
- Shows how the funding will either help the club/community body to survive through till the 31stMarch 2023 and/or support their participants to regain activity levels or restart their physical activity journey (funding must be spent by 31st March 2023)
As part of the application organisations must also complete the Community Groups Workforce Needs survey
Full details and how organisations can apply is found via our website on https://www.northamptonshiresport.org/funding/togetherfund/ (a printable version of the form can be found online)
Deadline 8th September 2022 (Midday)