Your gift will help us to build communities. By making a donation to Voluntary Impact Northamptonshire you will be helping us to
- connect people to where they live and each other
- build friendships and reduce isolation
- understand what poverty means to people
- come together to address poverty and community needs
- create volunteering opportunities and enable people to get involved, and
- access essential services.
You can make a single or regular donation to Voluntary Impact Northamptonshire below.
A one-off donation could help us in the following ways.
- A £5 donation will help us to understand poverty better; contributing to travel expenses so people can tell us their poverty truth stories.
- A £10 donation will help to build a lasting friendship by supporting the administration costs of a volunteer befrienders DBS check.
- £15 will help us to build community assets by hosting a community meeting to talk about issues that matter to people
- £25 will help vulnerable people access essential medical services by contributing to the cost of training and uniforms for a new car scheme volunteer driver
A regular donation will help us to plan longer-term projects and activities and ensure we can support more people in the community.
How to donate?
You can make donations through two systems, one by credit or debit card and the other through mobile banking.
Have you considered leaving a gift in your will?
When you make a Will, you may wish to leave an amount to a cause that you care about. You can alter your Will at any time to include a legacy.
By leaving a gift in your Will, you can help ensure that projects like Happy at Home and Northampton Community Transport can provide a wide range of services and support to all parts of the local community long into the future.
We know that as a local business you recognise the value of community and want to support the projects and services that Voluntary Impact Northamptonshire delivers. You can show your support in a number of ways, you could donate through our donations portal, join our corporate membership scheme, fundraise on our behalf, or you could come and talk to us about sponsorship opportunities.
If you need any further information about leaving a gift or corporate donations please contact us.